SonoLite absorption panels are designed to reduce unwanted reflections and flutter echo in critical listening environments such as control rooms, live rooms and rehearsal spaces. These 2 ft. x 2 ft. x 1 in. panels will clean up the sound in your room, and are a cost-effective alternative to fiberglass cloth-covered panels. The core of each SonoLite panel is made of our highly efficient absorbing acoustical foam, Studio foam Pro. This panel is then covered in a velour fabric to add a stylish appeal to accent the decor of any room. For an affordable yet tasteful way to improve the acoustics in any room, SonoLite absorption panels are the solution.
- Fabric wrapped studio foam with rigid backing
- Absorbs mid/high frequency reflections to control the ambience of any room
- Alleviates flutter echo and slap back
- Velour fabric wrap for a more finished, svelte look than traditional studio foam
- Easily installed to finished walls with EZ-stick tabs without causing any damage or visible blemishes when removed