Model # SonoLite PNL - Tan

Internet #203468134

Auralex 2 ft. W x 2 ft. L x 1 in. H SonoLite Panel - Tan
0818105009039

Auralex

2 ft. W x 2 ft. L x 1 in. H SonoLite Panel - Tan

Frequently Bought Together

Product Overview

SonoLite absorption panels are designed to reduce unwanted reflections and flutter echo in critical listening environments such as control rooms, live rooms and rehearsal spaces. These panels will clean up the sound in your room, and are a cost-effective alternative to fiberglass cloth-covered panels. The core of each SonoLite panel is made of our highly efficient absorbing acoustical foam, Studio foam Pro. This panel is then covered in a velour fabric to add a stylish appeal to accent the decor of any room. For an affordable yet tasteful way to improve the acoustics in any room, SonoLite absorption panels are the solution.

  • Fabric wrapped studio foam with rigid backing
  • Absorbs mid/high frequency reflections to control the ambience of any room
  • Alleviates flutter echo and slap back
  • Velour fabric wrap for a more finished, svelte look than traditional studio foam
  • Easily installed to finished walls with EZ-stick tabs without causing any damage or visible blemishes when removed

Specifications

Dimensions

Details

Warranty / Certifications

More Products With These Features

Search

Customer Questions & Answers

1 Question0 Answers

Customer Questions & Answers

2 ft. W x 2 ft. L x 1 in. H SonoLite Panel - Tan
2 ft. W x 2 ft. L x 1 in. H SonoLite Panel - Tan

Ask your questions. Share your answers.

 
 
Clear Search Term
 
 
 
0 answers

I have a salon and the noise when everyone's talking is unbearable will this help

This question is from 2 ft. W x 2 ft. L x 1 in. H SonoLite Panel - Tan
Asked by
Read all my Q&A
June 21, 2016
0points
0out of 0found this question helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0
1 of 1
  • 2016-10-31 T00:04:41.549-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvqa, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestions
  • loc_en_US, sid_203468134, prod, sort_default
1 of 1
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 92ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT

Customer Reviews

Rated 2.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Faulty review by Anonymous in Manhattan If Manhattan's hallway is 10'x5' and assuming a normal 8' height ceiling (most likely its taller) you will have 290'+ sq ft of hard surface (not including the floor). He put 8 sq ft of Auralex in the hall which is 2.7% of the flat surface in the hallway. This is not going to do anything. These are not sound "magnets" where sound is attracted to them. Sound is still hitting the other 97.3% of the flat surfaces and bounding around. If you lined the hall with mirrors, and put the two Auralex panels on the wall would it stop you from seeing all of the reflections? Nope!!!! Sound is just the same. You can't expect 100% of the sound to be absorbed by two panels covering 2.7% of the flat surfaces. Not to mention the NRC (Noise Reducing Coefficient) of those panels are not 100%. Good product if used correctly. No wonder he didn't hear a difference. Sound guy April 20, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by poor sound absorption Installed two (2) panels onto a wall inside a 5' x 10' hallway in an attempt to "contain the noise" within the apartment (i.e. normal indoor conversation, TV & radio volume) and lower the sound levels that travel outside through apartment's entrance door (just trying being a nice neighbor). Panels didn't seem to absorb much of the "indoor noise" when put to a test and, appeared to have no effect. Tried positioning panels around different locations and heights in order to find a sweet spot, but to no avail. One could not tell any notable difference with or without the panels. The technology sounded promising but the product doesn't seem to work as advertised. Perhaps, one would need to install multiple panels (20 or more) and "pad" an entire room in order to achieve desired results. hope this helps, July 19, 2013
  • 2016-10-30 T22:23:46.007-05:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_203468134, prod, sort_default
1-2 of 2
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • CLOUD, getContent, 83ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT