SonoLite absorption panels are designed to reduce unwanted reflections and flutter echo in critical listening environments such as control rooms, live rooms and rehearsal spaces. These panels will clean up the sound in your room, and are a cost-effective alternative to fiberglass cloth-covered panels. The core of each SonoLite panel is made of our highly efficient absorbing acoustical foam, Studio foam Pro. This panel is then covered in a velour fabric to add a stylish appeal to accent the decor of any room. For an affordable yet tasteful way to improve the acoustics in any room, SonoLite absorption panels are the solution.
- Fabric wrapped studio foam with rigid backing
- Absorbs mid/high frequency reflections to control the ambience of any room
- Alleviates flutter echo and slap back
- Velour fabric wrap for a more finished, svelte look than traditional studio foam
- Easily installed to finished walls with EZ-stick tabs without causing any damage or visible blemishes when removed