ProPanels are decorative, fabric-wrapped Class A absorptive fiberglass panels designed to absorb slap and flutter echoes, providing a more pleasing and accurate listening environment. The most popular ProPanel we offer, the B24, is a 1 in. thick, 2 ft. x 4 ft. beveled-edge absorption panel with Overall NRC of 0.80. It is the perfect choice for reducing many common acoustical problems in a wide array of applications. They provide extensive design options and an ability to fit attractively within most room environments. The included installation hardware allows successful implementation in just a manner of minutes. All components of the B24 carry a Class A fire rating, allowing them to be installed practically anywhere. Use B24s individually or in conjunction with C24 ProPanels or CT45 ProPanels for full frequency control of any room.
- High density, class A fire rated acoustical fiberglass
- Absorbs mid/high frequency reflections to control the ambience of any room
- Alleviates flutter echo and slap back
- Rigid, fabric wrapped fiberglass with a finished bevelled edge
- Standard impaling clips for flush wall mounting included