Studio foam Metro products serve to spread sonic energy out in the time domain, as well as each absorbing a slightly different slice of the frequency spectrum. You see, it takes slightly different amounts of time for sound waves to travel through the different sections of the Metro, strike the mounting surface and travel back through the Metro into the room, so wave fronts are in effect softened rather than just being absorbed.
- High density, open-celled acoustical foam
- Absorbs mid/high frequency reflections to control the ambience of any room
- Alleviates flutter echo and slap back
- Will not deteriorate or crumble apart over time
- Partially formulated out of soy components to reduce petroleum based chemical usage in an effort to curb dependence on fossil fuels