ProPanels are decorative, fabric-wrapped Class A absorptive fiberglass panels designed to absorb slap and flutter echoes, providing a more pleasing and accurate listening environment. B22 ProPanels are 1 in. thick, 2 ft. x 2 ft. beveled-edge absorption panels with an Overall NRC of 0.80. They are the perfect choice for reducing many common acoustical problems in a wide array of applications. They provide extensive design options and fit attractively within most room environments. The included installation hardware allows easy wall placement in just a matter of minutes. Use B22s individually for spot absorption treatment or in conjunction with C24 ProPanels or CT45 Bass Traps for full frequency control of any room.
- High density, class A fire rated acoustical fiberglass
- Absorbs mid/high frequency reflections to control the ambience of any room
- Alleviates flutter echo and slap back
- Rigid, fabric wrapped fiberglass with a finished bevelled edge
- Standard impaling clips for flush wall mounting included