The Avanti Pro Carbide Framing Circular Saw Blade is designed specifically for professional contractors. This blade produces clean cuts in softwood, pressure-treated beams and medium-density fiberboard. Featuring a thin-kerf edge and friction-reducing rim coating to resist binding and drag, it is durably constructed with carbide reinforcement that extends blade life up to twice that of standard steel blades.
- Professional contractor-quality replacement blade for circular saws
- Ideal for softwood, pressure-treated beams and MDF
- Made of high-quality steel with carbide reinforcement for toughness and durability
- Thin-kerf design for improved cutting performance
- Note: product may vary by store