The BEHR 1-gal. Satin Latex Masonry, Stucco and Brick Paint is designed for use on rough and textured masonry, stucco and brick surfaces. Its self-priming, mildew-resistant acrylic latex formula dries to the touch in 3 hours for effective use outdoors. The paint should be used in temperatures at or above 50 degrees Fahrenheit and should be reapplied after 4 hours for best results.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ideal for interior/exterior vertical stucco, masonry, concrete block and brick
- Mildew- and alkali-resistant, self-priming acrylic latex formula for durability
- Excellent hide, adhesion and water repellency
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?