The BEHR Plus 1 gal. Oil/Latex-Based House and Fence Stain is ideal for exterior application on vertical wood surfaces, including fences and siding. The formula is self-priming, and it provides exceptional adhesion, color retention and durability. The stain resists cracking, blistering and peeling. It protects against UV rays and resists mildew growth to maintain a pristine appearance.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ideal for exterior application on vertical wood surfaces, such as fences and siding
- Formulated for an easy application with a roller, brush or sprayer
- Oil-latex formula retains the wood's natural texture and features self-priming capability
- Designed for an easy cleanup with soap and water
- Resists cracking, blistering and peeling
- Protects against UV rays
- Resists mildew growth to maintain a pristine appearance
- 200 sq. ft. of coverage
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?