The BEHR Multi-Surface Roof Paint is a premium quality, durable, 100% acrylic latex flat finish. This coating is mildew and algae resistant and will not discolor or yellow when exposed to typical high roof temperatures. It has excellent adhesion to various types of roofing materials and is tintable to match a variety of custom colors. Ideal for use on new or old unglazed tile, masonry shingle, anchored gravel, aluminum/metal materials, composite sheet, asphalt shingles, concrete or cement block, urethane foam, slate or wood shake roofs.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ideal for various types of roof surfaces
- 100% acrylic latex for excellent adhesion
- Non-yellowing and resists fading
- Mildew and algae resistant finish
- Up to 450 sq. ft. per gallon
- Durable flat finish
- Easy clean-up with soap and water
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, ME, MN, OR, RI, VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?