The BEHR Solid Color House and Fence Paint is a vertical use exterior stain, combining the best features of oil and latex for superior color retention, adhesion, penetration and durability. It provides a film that is highly resistant to cracking, peeling, blistering, weathering, chalking and erosion. It cleans up easily with soap and water and can be applied over water-based or oil-based paint or primer.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ideal for exterior application on vertical wood surfaces, such as fences and siding
- For the best results, be sure to properly prepare the surface using the required preparation products as listed in the label instructions
- Oil-latex formula retains the wood's natural texture and features self-priming capability
- Resists mildew growth to maintain a pristine appearance
- Protects against UV rays
- Can be applied in temperatures as low as 40°F
- Formulated for use with a brush, roller or sprayer for easy application
- Coverage area: 1st coat 200-400 sq. ft., 2nd coat 250-500 sq. ft.; avoid applying stain too heavily two thin coats recommended
- Easy clean-up with soap and water
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes a Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, ME, MN, OR, RI and VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?