The BEHR Solid Color House and Fence Paint is an advanced exterior stain, combining the best features of oil and latex for superior color retention, adhesion, penetration and durability. It provides a film that is highly resistant to cracking, peeling, blistering, weathering, chalking and erosion. It cleans up easily with soap and water and can be applied over water-based or oil-based paint or primer.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ideal for exterior application on vertical wood surfaces, such as fences and siding
- Oil-latex formula retains the wood's natural texture and features self-priming capability
- Protects against UV rays
- Resists mildew growth to maintain a pristine appearance
- Up to 400 sq. ft. of coverage
- Designed for an easy clean-up with soap and water
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, ME, MN, OR, RI, VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?