An advanced exterior stain, combining the best features of oil and latex for superior color retention, adhesion, penetration and durability. It provides a film that is highly resistant to cracking, peeling, blistering, weathering, chalking and erosion. It cleans up easily with soap and water and can be applied over water-based or oil-based paint or primer.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ideal for exterior application on vertical wood surfaces, such as fences and siding
- Formulated for an easy application with a roller, brush or sprayer
- Oil-latex formula retains the wood's natural texture and features self-priming capability
- Designed for an easy cleanup with soap and water
- Protects against UV rays
- Resists mildew growth to maintain a pristine appearance
- Upto 400 sq. ft. of coverage
- Click here for Home Depot's buying guide on floor paints and stains
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes a Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, ME, MN, OR, RI and VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?