The BEHR Masonry, Stucco and Brick Paint a high-quality, flat acrylic latex paint with a 20 year customer satisfaction guarantee. The interior/exterior, self-priming, alkali and Mildew resistant finish also provides excellent adhesion, coverage, water repellency and color retentaion. Ideal for use on properly prepared Interior or Exterior vertical surfaces such as: stucco, masonry, concrete, concrete Block and brick as well as adjacent wood and metal.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ideal for interior & exterior concrete & masonry walls
- 20 year customer satisfaction guarantee
- Alkali and mildew resistant finish (Ideal for new or weathered stucco)
- Excellent hide, coverage, adhesion and water repellancy
- Acrylic latex
- Available in custom colors & computerized color matching (available in stores only)
- Durable flat finish
- Up to 400 sq. ft. per gallon
- Easy clean-up with soap and water
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?