The BEHR Multi-Surface Roof Paint is a premium quality, durable, 100% acrylic latex flat finish. This coating is mildew and algae resistant and will not discolor or yellow when exposed to typical high roof temperatures. It has excellent adhesion to various types of roofing materials and is tintable to match a variety of custom colors. Ideal for use on new or old unglazed tile, masonry shingle, anchored gravel, aluminum/metal materials, composite sheet, asphalt shingles, concrete or cement Block, urethane foam, slate or wood shake roofs.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ideal for Various Types of Roof Surfaces
- Non-yellowing and resists fading
- Mildew & Algae resistant finish
- 100% Acrylic Latex
- Available in Custom Colors & Computerized Color Matching (Available In Stores Only)
- Durable Flat Finish
- Up to 450 Sq. Ft. per gallon
- Easy clean-up with soap and water
- Resists mildew and algae to maintain a pristine appearance
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?