The BEHR 1-gal. Flat Barn and Fence Paint is a ready to use Barn white finish with easy water clean-up. It combines the best features of oil and latex and is designed to protect and beautify barns, fences and sheds. The durable, livestock-safe finish resists mildew and UV damage to help ensure that the paint retains its color over time. This self-priming paint has superior adhesion, penetration and durability. It provides a film that is highly resistant to cracking, peeling, blistering, chalking, weathering and erosion.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Suitable for application down to 50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Oil-latex formula is self priming and provides excellent adhesion and durability
- Dry finish is safe for use around livestock
- Resists mildew growth to maintain a beautiful appearance
- Excellent hiding capability for optimal coverage
- 1 container covers up to 400 sq. ft.
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?