The BEHR 5-gal. Alkyd/Acrylic Cedar Naturaltone Waterproofing Wood Finish resists the damage caused by UV rays. This finish is ideal for application on most exterior wood surfaces where a clear or wood-toned finish is desired. This finish is durable and waterproof to maintain the wood's natural beauty.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ideal for decks, fences, siding, outdoor furniture and other exterior wood surfaces where a clear or wood-toned finish is desired
- Formulated for an easy, brush-on application
- Penetrating, alkyd/acrylic formula provides durability and ensures an easy soap-and-water cleanup
- Protected against fading and other damage caused by UV rays
- Waterproof for lasting beauty
- Resists mildew growth to maintain a pristine appearance
- Covers up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?