The BEHR DECKplus Solid Color Waterproofing Wood Stain is ideal for protecting exterior wood surfaces. The 100% acrylic formula provides exceptional adhesion and durability. It resists mildew growth to maintain a pristine appearance.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- For decks, fences, and siding
- For the best results, be sure to properly prepare the surface using the required preparation products as listed in the label instructions
- 100% acrylic
- Waterproof formula helps prolong the wood's natural beauty
- Mildew resistant while maintaining a pristine appearance
- UV protection against fading
- Can be applied in temperatures as low as 40°F
- Formulated for use with a brush, roller or sprayer for easy application
- Coverage area: 1st coat 200-400 sq. ft., 2nd coat 400-800 sq. ft.; avoid applying stain too heavily two thin coats recommended
- Resists scuffing, cracking, peeling and blistering
- Easy clean-up with soap and water
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes a Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, ME, MN, OR, RI and VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?