MARQUEE Exterior Satin Enamel is a stain-blocking paint and primer that features the most advanced dirt and fade resistant technology from BEHR. MARQUEE creates a tough, non-stick surface that helps resists dirt along with advanced fade performance for longer lasting color. It also resists rain showers as early as 60 minutes after application. The result is a paint finish that looks freshly painted longer, even under severe weather conditions.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Protection for wood, vinyl, aluminum, fiber cement siding, metals, steel, brick, masonry, stucco and fences. Do not use on floors and other horizontal surfaces where foot traffic and other traffic may occur.
- Low VOC, 100% acrylic
- Exceptional gloss retention
- Durable, mildew resistant finish
- Exceptional hide and covers up to 400 sq. ft.
- Can be applied in temperatures as low as 35°
- Peal-like appearance
- Part of the BEHR HDC Fall palette
- Easy clean-up with soap and water
- GREENGUARD Certified products are certified to GREENGUARD standards for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage. For more information, visit ul.com/gg.
- Our best paint just got even better! Now with enhanced durability, adhesion and fade resistance