MARQUEE Exterior Satin Enamel is a stain-blocking paint and primer that features the most advanced dirt and fade resistant technology from BEHR. MARQUEE creates a tough, non-stick surface that helps resists dirt along with advanced fade performance for longer lasting color. It also resists rain showers as early as 60 minutes after application. The result is a paint finish that looks freshly painted longer, even under severe weather conditions.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Protection for wood, vinyl, aluminum, fiber cement siding, metals, brick, masonry, stucco, doors, windows, trim, shutters, steel, fences, garage doors, outdoor furniture, railing and wrought iron
- Low VOC, 100% acrylic
- Exceptional gloss retention
- Durable, mildew resistant finish
- Exceptional hide and covers up to 400 sq. ft.
- Can be applied in temperatures as low as 35°
- Peal-like appearance
- Part of the BEHR HDC Winter palette
- Easy clean-up with soap and water
- GREENGUARD Certified products are certified to GREENGUARD standards for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage. For more information, visit ul.com/gg.
- Our best paint just got even better! Now with enhanced durability, adhesion and fade resistance