The BEHR Premium Elastomeric Masonry, Stucco and Brick Paint is an exterior, flexible high-build coating designed to expand and contract, bridging hairline cracks on vertical masonry surfaces. The finish has a Limited Lifetime Guarantee. This extremely durable, mildew and dirt resistant waterproofing finish has superior elasticity and elongation properties, stretching up to 600% to resist cracking and withstands up to 98 MPH wind-driven rain. The 100% acrylic latex formula provides a breathable film, releasing moisture that builds in walls. Ideal for us on properly prepared exterior vertical surfaces such as: stucco, masonry, concrete, concrete block or brick as well as adjacent wood and metal surfaces.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ideal for exterior vertical concrete and masonry walls
- Limited lifetime guarantee
- Flexible high-build coating, bridges hairline cracks and can stretch up to 600%
- Alkali, mildew and dirt resistant finish (ideal for new or weathered stucco)
- 100% acrylic latex
- Available in custom colors and computerized color matching (available in store only)
- Durable low-sheen finish
- Covers Up to 125 sq. ft. per gallon
- Withstands 98 MPH wind-driven rain
- Easy clean-up with soap and water
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online price includes a PaintCare fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI and VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?
- Click the image below to explore Exterior Paint