The BEHR Premium Elastomeric Masonry, Stucco and Brick Paint is an exterior, flexible high-build coating designed to expand and contract, bridging hairline cracks on vertical masonry surfaces. The finish has a limited lifetime guarantee. This extremely durable, mildew and dirt resistant waterproofing finish has superior elasticity and elongation properties, stretching up to 600% to resist cracking and withstands up to 98 mph wind-driven rain. The 100% acrylic latex formula provides a breathable film, releasing moisture that builds in walls. Ideal for us on properly prepared exterior vertical surfaces such as stucco, masonry, concrete, concrete block or brick as well as adjacent wood and metal surfaces.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ideal for exterior vertical concrete and masonry walls
- Flexible high-build coating, bridges hairline cracks and can stretch up to 600%
- Durable low sheen finish
- Alkali, mildew and dirt resistant finish (ideal for new or weathered stucco)
- Covers up to 125 sq. ft. per gallon
- Withstands 98 mph wind-driven rain
- Easy clean-up with soap and water
- 100% acrylic latex
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, ME, MN, OR, RI, VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?