The BEHR Masonry, Stucco and Brick Paint a high-quality, satin acrylic latex paint with a 20 year customer satisfaction guarantee. This interior/exterior, self-priming, alkali and mildew resistant finish also provides excellent adhesion, coverage, water repellency and color retention. Ideal for use on properly prepared interior or exterior vertical surfaces such as stucco, masonry, concrete, concrete block and brick as well as adjacent wood and metal.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ideal for interior and exterior vertical concrete and masonry walls
- Excellent hide, coverage, adhesion and water repellency
- Durable satin finish
- Alkali and mildew resistant finish (ideal for new or weathered stucco)
- 250 - 400 sq. ft. of coverage per gallon
- Easy clean-up with soap and water
- Self-priming, acrylic latex paint
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, ME, MN, OR, RI, VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?