The Behr 5-Gallon Water-Based Interior/Exterior Surface Conditioner, Primer and Sealer is recommended for vertical surfaces only. It is formulated for use on new, uncoated, above-grade masonry and stucco surfaces prior to a 30-day cure. This conditioner, primer and sealer features a water-based formula.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ideal for interior or exterior application on a variety of properly prepared, vertical surfaces such as metal, aluminum, architectural plastics and wood
- Formulated for use on new, uncoated, above-grade masonry and stucco surfaces prior to a 30-day cure
- Designed to bind chalk residue to a substrate on new and previously painted vertical surfaces
- Water-based formula for an easy cleanup with soap and water
- Provides alkali resistance up to 13 pH on new masonry surfaces including above-grade masonry, stucco, CMUs, poured concrete and pre-cast concrete
- Provides up to 1,500 sq. ft. of coverage
- Can be tinted to match a variety of color schemes
- Clear formulation for fewer top coats
- Use on properly prepared interior and exterior metal, aluminum, architectural plastics and wood.
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Use on new, above-grade concrete or stucco to be coated prior to a 30-day cure.
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT