The POP60RC is a do-it-yourself and professional’s dream tile cutter. The design cuts common ceramic and porcelain tiles, but also mosaic glass. The cutter has a maximum tile rip size of 25 in. and up to 18 in. on diagonal cuts. The heavy-duty separator breaking bar provides the optimal distribution of force for fast and clean breaks. Rubber pads are incorporated into the base, securing the tile and absorbing shock when breaking. The easily adjustable scoring wheel quickly adapts to different tile thicknesses, up to 0.5 in. A measuring guide is included to make repetitive and angled cuts easier and faster. The unit has a reinforced cast aluminum base to ensure rigidity and stability throughout the cutting process. The built-in side arm extension supports larger tiles and makes positioning easier. Round rail-bars made of chrome-plated solid steel provide superior wear resistance and smoother gliding during the cutting action. Handy hard plastic storage case is included.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Designed for cutting common ceramic, porcelain and mosaic glass tiles
- Solid steel, chrome-plated rail bars provide a smoother guiding and precision scoring experience
- Heavy-duty separator for the optimal distribution of force when breaking scored material
- Extra-wide, reinforced cast aluminum base ensures rigidity and stability throughout the cutting process
- Rubber pads secure the tile and absorb shock when breaking
- Built-in side arm extension supports larger tiles and makes positioning easier
- Measuring guide makes repetitive and angled cuts easier
- Diagonal cutting up to 18 in.
- Heavy-duty, hard case for storage