The PRO65 is a professional, heavy-duty tile cutter designed for maximum scoring smoothness tile after tile. The patent-pending breaking mechanism lets you progressively apply force with your right or left hand. The easily adjustable scoring wheel quickly adapts to different tile thicknesses, up to 0.6 in. The unique base with aluminum frame and steel surface makes positioning tile and cleaning up simply. Round rail-bars made of chrome-plated solid steel provide superior wear resistance and smoother gliding during the cutting action. The reinforced aluminum supports have extra-wide and double-anchored bases to maximum strength. The metal tile guide makes repetitive and 45 degree cuts consistent, cut after cut.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Designed for cutting bigger, tougher ceramic and porcelain tiles
- Comes with 15/64 in. and 25/64 in. tungsten carbide scoring wheels
- Chrome-plated, solid steel rail bars provide maximum wear resistance
- Advanced metal alloy sliding assembly with self-lubricating bushings
- Powerful, patent-pending breaking mechanism lets you use your right or left hand
- Unique cutting base made with an aluminum frame and steel surface for easy tile positioning and cleaning
- Metal cutting guide makes repetitive and 45 degree cuts easier
- Diagonal cutting up to 20 in.
- Precise, fast and durable 28 in. tile cutter for the professional