The BESSEY DuoKlamp is both a clamp and spreader, with large surface area jaws (3.23 sq. in.). The model DUO30-8 has a 12 in. capacity and 3-1/4 in. throat depth. To change over from clamping to spreading takes only a quick twist of a dial. No tools, no disassembly required. The jaws are designed to resist flex and are capable of creating up to 260 lbs. of clamping force. The soft protective jaw pads protect delicate projects, yet are easily removed when you want to use the DuoKlamp large jaw surface to distribute the clamping force over a larger area.
- Changes from clamping to spreading with a quick twist of a dial
- Only reversible clamp that does not require some degree of disassembly to change direction
- Ergonomic handle with pump lever configured parallel to the rail for balanced, safe handling
- Quick press of a button allows the clamping arm to quickly slide up or down to clamping position
- Large polyamide parallel jaws facilitate clamping on all 4 edges
- Available in 4 sizes (6 in., 12 in., 18 in. and 24 in.)