The BESSEY 24 in. TG Series was invented and patented by BESSEY in 1936 and, has been continuously updated and improved ever since. It has been a recognized standard wood shop tool for decades because of its durability and builds quality. Each BESSEY TG clamp comes standard with an anti-slip system. This includes a set screw that is molded into the sliding arm and interlocks with the serrations on the rail to prevent the clamp from slipping. The corrugated malleable cast iron fixed jaw and sliding arm generate powerful, rigid clamping force. Top jaws are fitted to the rail with no mechanical fasteners to loosen up over time while the powder coating protects against corrosion. The high quality steel rail comes from BESSEY's own German steel drawing plant. The steel bar stock's profile acts as a reliable reinforcement against torsional forces, while the serration on six faces additionally prevents the clamp from slipping. Smooth running spindle with Acme thread provides more clamping with less effort. Finally the pressure pads can be easily changed without tools.
- BESSEY anti-slip system - the set screw is molded into the sliding arm and interlocks with the serrated rail
- German high-quality profiled steel rail stock
- Corrugated malleable cast iron fixed jaw and sliding arm generate powerful, rigid clamping
- Hardened, smooth-running spindle with acme thread more clamping with less cranking
- Top jaw press fitted to rail no mechanical fasteners to loosen