Restore edges, sharpen axes, hatchets, mower blades, smooth rough edges, level surfaces, and keep your bits and chisels in top working order with the Black Bull 8 in. Slow Speed Bench Grinder. The slow speed sharpens without generating edge- destroying heat. The single speed, 1725 RPM Bench Grinder is ideal for use in your home workshop but is still powerful enough to be used in a more commercial setting. Two LED lights, one installed above each wheel, give a direct and focused light on the work piece, great for seeing more fine and detailed work. Switching wheels can be a real pain, so the Black Bull Slow Speed 8 in. Bench Grinder includes two grinding wheels, one coarse grit wheel for rough work and one medium grit wheel for finer, more detailed work. The 1/2 in. arbor accepts other wheel types for buffing, polishing, sanding and removing rust and paint. Mount onto the Black Bull Bench Grinder Stand (sold separately) for a convenient and secure grinding station.
- Sharpen blades, smooth edges and level surfaces
- Slow speed sharpens tools without generating edge- destroying heat
- 2 grinding wheels included (1 course/1 medium)
- 2 LED lights, one above each wheel
- 115-volt / 60 Hz / 1/2 HP, 1725 RPM single speed
- Bore size: 1/2 in.
- Wheel size: 8 in. x 1 in.