Is there anything worse than finding that your motorcycle has a dead battery on the first warm day of spring? Keep the batteries on your recreational vehicles powered up and ready to go while in storage, or over the winter, so they are ready to roll when you are. Use the Battery Float Charger for the maintenance of wet or gel cell batteries that are stored or used periodically in boats, cars, snowmobiles, ATV’s and tractors. The Battery Float Charger prevents self-discharge of the battery, while maintaining and extending the life of rechargeable 12 V batteries. The Battery Float Charger maintains a battery charge for batteries rated from 5 to 125 amp-hours, by providing a 13.2 VDC max output. Other types of chargers provide a strong, rapid charge that tends to boil out liquids and decay electrodes. The Battery Float Charger is intended only to keep a fully charged battery from losing its charge. It will NOT work to charge a battery that is discharged or damaged. Check the voltage of the battery to be charged. Do not use charger if the battery voltage is less than 9.6 volts.
- Keep your battery fully charged in storage or during cold weather
- Use on 12 volt DC batteries
- Output: 12 VDC, 600 mA, maximum output: 13.5 volt DC
- Capacity: 5 to 125 Ah batteries, input: 120 volts AC, 60 Hz, 14 watts
- 53 in. battery lead cables, meter display shows when battery is charging
- Includes two float chargers