Use the BLACK BULL 20 Ton A-Frame Shop Press for installing and removing gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys arbor and press-out jobs. Used by automotive shops and hobbyists to repair and replace bearings, install and remove pressure-fitted parts, and bend or straighten metal. The BLACK BULL 20 Ton A-Frame Shop Press features all welded steel construction with a powder coated paint finish. The 20 ton hydraulic jack has an operating distance of 3 in. to 16.5 in.
- Used to install and remove bearings, gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys and other items
- Spring-return ram speeds up work
- 2 press plates included
- 40,000 lbs. maximum capacity
- Adjustable table with 3 settings spaced 4.75 in. apart
- Steel construction with powder coat paint finish
- Operating distance 3 in. to 16.5 in., stroke 5.7 in.
- Dimensions: 23.25 in. L by 27.5 in. W x 46.5 in. H
- Weighs 143 lbs.