The Black Bull 12-Volt Automatic Electric Car Jack is ideal to have on hand for emergency roadside tire changes. Don’t get stuck on the side of the road changing a flat tire with a manual jack. This 2,000-pound capacity jack (that’s 1 ton) is fully automatic, and is powered by your car’s cigarette lighter. If you need to add air to your tires, just plug it into the cigarette lighter outlet of your car or truck and turn the power on. It is lightweight and doesn’t weigh a ton, so it’s super easy to transport in and out of the trunk of the car. Packaged inside a compact and sturdy plastic case, it weighs only 11-pounds total and stores safely and easily until you need it most. That’s a convenience that teens, seniors, or folks with mobility impairments will appreciate. No need to work up a sweat jacking a car up by hand when the Black Bull Electric Car Jack will air up your tires quickly and effortlessly. With a lifting height of 5 to 14 in., the Black Bull 12 Volt Automatic Electric Car Jack can lift most four-door and two-door cars, sedans or coups with standard wheels. This jack may not be appropriate for changing tires on a truck or SUV.
- Compact size stores in car for emergencies
- 2,000 lb. capacity, 5 to 14 in. lifting height
- Push button controller with 12 ft. cord, plugs into car 12 volt DC power outlet
- Packaged in plastic storage case for easy transport and storage
- Lightweight design, case and jack weighs only 11 lbs.