This is a powerful machine that uses hot water to help speed up any cleaning project. Liquid propane gas heats the water up to 158 degrees F to steam and scour concrete floors, removing mold and mildew, strip paint, or perform other industrial cleaning tasks. Other pressure washers don’t warm the water, but the Black Bull Hot Water High Pressure Washer has a built in heating unit to help cut through stubborn stains, dirt, and grease. This recoil start Hot Water High Pressure Washer runs on a gasoline engine that pumps the water and has a propane powered heater to get the water nice and hot. A 33 ft. pressure hose lets you access hard to reach spots, and a 5 ft. soap hose allows plenty of room to reach the detergent. A maximum 2750 PSI spray distributes up to 0.13 gal. of detergent per minute for high powered cleaning. Includes 5 assorted quick connect tips that allow you to adjust the water pressure coming from the sprayer, and change the spray pattern.
- Water heater that runs on liquid propane gas heats water up to 158 degree F
- Recoil start with 6.5 HP gasoline engine
- Regulator hose included
- 3400 RPM / 3.0 GPM / 2750 psi max / 85,000 btu max, 15-75 psi inlet pressure, sprays 0.13 GPM detergent
- 3.8 qt. gasoline fuel tank
- 5 ft. soap hose, 33 ft. high pressure hose with quick connect coupling
- EPA approved, propane tank not included
- Weighs 214 lbs.