Use the BLACK BULL 6 Ton A-Frame Shop Press for installing and removing gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys arbor and press-out jobs. Used by automotive shops and hobbyists to repair and replace bearings, install and remove pressure-fitted parts, and bend or straighten metal. The BLACK BULL 6 Ton A-Frame Shop Press features all welded steel construction with a powder coated paint finish. The 6 ton hydraulic jack has an operating distance of 2 in. to 4.3 in.
- Used to install and remove bearings, gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys and other items
- Spring-return ram speeds up work
- 2 press plates included
- 12,000 lbs. max capacity
- Adjustable table with 2 settings spaced 2.25 in. apart
- Steel construction with powder coat paint finish
- Operating distance 2 in. to 4.3 in., stroke 5 in.
- Dimensions: 15.5 in. L by 12.5 in. W x 29.5 in. H
- Weighs 52 lbs.