Brew up to 12 cups of great-tasting coffee at a time with this programmable coffeemaker. Its soft-touch control panel provides an easy-to-read digital display and an auto-brew option, as well as a programmable clock and timer, which comes in handy for making "wake-up" coffee or for having a freshly brewed pot ready and waiting when it's time to serve dessert--no need to get up from the table half way through dinner. The appliance also offers a Sneak-A-Cup interrupt feature for pouring a quick cup midbrew, while its nonstick keep-warm plate ensures the last cup tastes as hot and fresh as the first. After keeping coffee hot for two hours, the appliance will shut off automatically for safety and peace of mind. A Duralife glass carafe comes included, complete with a generous stay-cool handle, measuring marks up the side, and a dripless pour spout for graceful serving. Other highlights include a removable filter basket, a convenient water-level indicator, a power indicator light, and a smooth exterior that wipes clean with a damp cloth. The coffeemaker measures approximately 11-3/5 by 9 by 13-8/9 inches and carries a two-year limited warranty.
- 12-cup coffeemaker with soft-touch digital control panel
- Programmable clock/timer; auto-brew option; "on" indicator light
- Brew-pause function; nonstick warming plate; 2-hour auto shut-off for safety
- Water-level indicator; glass carafe and removable filter basket included
- Measures approximately 11-3/5 by 9 by 13-8/9 inches; 2-year limited warranty