Black & Decker's variable speed jig saw has a unique Sightline channel for improved visibility of the cut line. It includes a blade support roller for accurate cuts. The saw also uses a dust blower to remove debris from the cut line and contains a blade storage compartment for extra blades. 3.2 Amp, 800-3,200 spm.
- 3.2 Amp motor cuts wood, metal and plastic
- Beveling shoe allows you to cut at 0 and 45 degree angles
- Lock-on trigger reduces fatique during continuous work
- On-board blade storage conveniently holds blades right where you need then (3 blades included)
- Automatic dust blower cleans cutting area of debris for increased visibility