The Black & Decker HG1300 Dual Temperature Heat Gun has 2 temperature settings (750 Degrees and 1000 Degrees) for a variety of applications. It can be used for stripping paint and varnish, loosening rusted nuts and bolts, thaw frozen pipes, or quick dry most anything. It has a built-in stand for easy cool down and a lightweight and compact design for ease of use and handling.
- 2 Temperature settings (750 degrees and 1000 degrees) for a variety of applications
- Built-in stand for easy cool down
- Lightweight and compact design for ease of use and handling
- Stripping Paint and Varnish
- Loosening rusted nuts and bolts
- Thawing pipes
- Quick dries almost anything