The Bora Clamp Edge Wide Track is a straight edge tool guide with integrated clamps that will increase the versatility of Circular Saws, Jig Saws, Biscuit Jointers and more. With the Clamp Edge Wide Track one person can accurately rip and or crosscut plywood and large sheets of building materials. Combining the features of a bar clamp, saw guide, straight edge and vice into an all in one convenient tool, these clamps are ideal for all types of woodworking, cabinet making, professional carpentry projects. Its aircraft grade extruded aluminum wide body profile is perfect for straight accurate cuts and rigid clamping. With its dual "T" tracks that fit a standard 1/4 In. - 20 bolt to attach shop accessories, jigs and the BORA Wide Track accessories for greater versitility. The large over-sized handle allows for increased clamping pressure, while the soft-grip rubberized clamping pads insure that the material is firmly held in place, without marring the work. When not in use, the integrated hanging loop allows for convenient storage.
- Aircraft grade extruded aluminum body for straight accurate cuts and rigid clamping
- The exclusive design allows the wide track clamp edge to firmly clamp slight angles
- Integrated hanging loop for convenient storage
- Large over-sized clamping handle allows for increased clamping pressure
- For use with circular saws, jig saws, biscuit jointers and more
- Low profile aluminum body construction allows for use without obstructing the tool's motor or handles
- Lifetime warranty