BRK's Hardwire Ionization Sensor Smoke Alarm detects flaming fires and runs on a battery backup when your power is out. This alarm will sound if it detects smoke even during power outages. It is made for hardwire installation and uses a 9-Volt backup battery. The ionization sensor detects fast flaming fires that consume combustible materials. Other features include a test and silence button, a latching indicator that remembers which unit initiated the alarm and smart technology that helps reduce false alarms. The 9120B can be connected to (18) devices including, (12) compatible smoke alarms and (6) compatible devices like bells, horns, repeaters and door closers. If one unit triggers an alarm, all smoke alarms in the series will sound. The 9120B features a perfect mount system with a gasket-less base for easy installation, a new mounting bracket that keeps the alarm secure over a wide rotation range for perfect alignment and a mounting bracket lock for tamper resistance. A dust cover keeps the unit clean during construction. Engineered for residential and institutional use, this detector is perfect for dormitories and multi-family dwellings. BRK's Hardwire Ionization Sensor Smoke Alarm is warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 10-years. First Alert invests time and research into providing dependable and hardworking products. Committed to innovation and value, First Alert improves safety in and around the house.
- Detects flaming fires and runs on a 12-Volt battery backup during outages
- Can connect to (12) smoke alarms and (6) devices like bells, horns and more
- Perfect mount system with gasket-less base for easy installation
- Features a test button, latching indicator and smart technology that helps reduce false alarms
- Rated for 120-Volt, 60 Hz and has a standard white finish
- Measures 5.59 in. by 5.69 in. by 5.69 in. and weighs 0.6 lbs.
- Comes in a contractor's 6-pack
- Includes batteries
- 10-year limited warranty