The BRK Smoke Alarm detects flaming and smoldering fires and runs on a battery backup when your power is out. Your Alarm will sound if it detects smoke even during power outages. This alarm is made for hardwire installation and uses (2) AA backup batteries. It has an ionization sensor to detect fast flaming fires and a photoelectric sensor to detect smoldering fires. Engineered for residential and institutional use, this detector is perfect for hospitals, hotel rooms and dormitories. Use this detector in multi-family dwellings as defined in standard NFPA101. The 3120B is rated for 120-Volt, 60-hertz and has a standard white finish. It measures 5.25 in. by 5.25 in. by 2.50 in. and weighs 0.5 lbs. BRK's Smoke Alarm is warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 10 years. BRK invests time and research into providing dependable and hardworking products. Committed to innovation and value, First alert improves safety in and around the house.
- Detects flaming and smoldering fires
- Features an ionization and photoelectric sensor
- Made for residential and institutional use as defined by standard NFPA101
- Rated for 120-Volt, 60 Hz and has a standard white finish
- Runs during power outages with (2) AA backup batteries
- Measures 5.25 in. by 5.25 in. by 2.50 in.
- Includes batteries