Originally used by the natives in Mexico as shelter from the harsh climates, these “rain capes” now called thatch are used as decorative accent and roofing material. Woven together by palm leaves, Mexican thatch is an eco-friendly resource that can add a tropical touch to anyone’s indoor decor or backyard space. Mostly used by contractors and commercial industries such as restaurants, resorts, and stores; thatching is easy to install and handle.
- Install with staples or zip ties
- Apply to roof frames, ceilings, windows, arbors, etc.
- Provides additional shading and cover
- Life expectancy varies, depending on weather conditions
- Weave pattern for added decor