Bamboo borders are perfect accent pieces for flowerbeds, edging and a variety of other outdoor landscaping uses. You can also use the borders for your indoor garden, to decorate a balcony or a potted plant. Connected with hidden heavy-gauge galvanized steel-coated wire, they are sturdy, environmentally-friendly, and made to last. These wires make it possible for the borders to be flexible to align to varying paths. Each border has a set of 3 extended bamboo support stakes, cut at an angle to assist in installation. Their construction also allows for easy modification, in case you need to shorten or connect the borders together.
- Borders are sold in packs of 5 borders each
- Applications include gardens and yards, walkways, plants and trees, containers and pots
- Unlike hardwoods which can take 15-20 years to mature, bamboo matures in 3-4 years
- Bamboo is the best replacement for hardwood and is good for the environment
- Treatment: fencing is not treated, always apply a good quality; oil based UV-resistant wood sealant using a brush for best application