The Estate line offers the ultimate flexibility in creating your own custom look. Not only can you mix knobs, levers, and roses to create a custom lockset that's a true fit to your design vision, you can also mix knob and lever styles on each side of the door, or even split finishes. The same door leading from the hallway to your bedroom can have different hardware styles and finishes on either side, giving a distinct look that's unique to each space. Estate's wide selection of styles and finishes and unique flexibility give you have the freedom to express your style exactly as you envisioned.
- 5015 estate knob, shown with 5017 rose
- Solid forged brass
- Finished and polished by hand
- Rose sold separately, view with other rose styles in the lock designer
- Lock mechanism sold separately, compatible with either tubular or mortise operation
- For easy ordering, select functions of pre-configured tubular sets are available
- Upon request, lock can be certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use on fire doors up to 3-hour rating