Suitable indoors or out, the Melbourne Chestnut Polypropylene Area Rug from Balta US is woven from a complex, rope-like yarn in rugged polypropylene to ensure durability and a soft, luxurious feel beneath your feet. This area rug comes in a warm chestnut tone and features a stain-resistant weave for easy maintenance. Perfect for your deck, patio or sunroom, it also offers UV protection to preserve its color over time.
- 100% UV-stable, 2-ply, heat-set polypropylene fibers for lasting durability
- Latex with cotton backing offers comfort and stability; premium rug gripper pad recommended (sold separately)
- Machine made on precision looms in Belgium
- Luxury flat weave provides a thick, rich texture that is low maintenance
- Stain-resistant weave helps maintain a pristine appearance indoors or out
- Measures 0.3 in. thick
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; do not dry clean
- Check out our helpful guide on how to select an area rug.