Bark Free is the latest product designed to control nuisance barking. A specially designed sound selector lets you choose ultrasonic frequencies which can only be heard by dogs and cats, or lower sound tones audible to human ears. Bark Free uses an old age principle of "Negative Reinforcement using Sound" to help train dogs to stop annoyance barking. Bark Free doesn't attach to the dog and or shock the animal. Bark Free sits on the counter or mounts outdoors. It uses a specially designed speaker that picks up a dog's bark and then sends out a corrective tone to keep Fido from waking you up or the neighbors. Persistent barking and bad behavior in dogs is often difficult to cure. Bark Free is developed by veterinary technicians in the U.S.A. and is a humane and effective way to help address your pet's behavioral problems. When placed near the neighbor's or your own dog, Bark Free is designed to turn on automatically when barking occurs. Bark Free uses a unique "Bark Pickup Sensitivity Adjustment Selector" which allows the user to set the microphone to activate to the dog's bark. This eliminates the chance of any false sound readings and automatically turns off when barking stops.
- Use in kennels or multiple dog homes for persistent barking problems
- Water resistant vinyl cover for additional outdoor protection
- Two tone settings, ultrasonic (only dogs can hear it) and audible (humans can hear it too)
- Wall-mount bracket for indoor and outdoor use
- Audible test button
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs