Basalite 47 lb. Portland Cement is a versatile Type I-II cement that offers many uses including setting bricks and block, patching and stone work. It meets the standard ASTM specification for Portland cement.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Suitable for laying bricks, setting blocks, patching, stone work and a variety of other uses
- Compatible with applications requiring type I-II Portland cement
- Mixing ratio for concrete is 1 part cement, 2 parts sand and 3 parts gravel
- Meets the standard ASTM specification for Portland cement
- Learn more about concrete and cement here in our Buying Guide