Basalite 94 lb. Portland Cement is used to make concrete where 2-in. thickness or more is needed to build or repair walks, floors, footings, patios, setting posts and poles. It used as a basic ingredient of concrete, mortar, stucco, and most non-specialty grout. It meets the standard ASTM specification for Portlandcement.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- For use in custom concrete mixes and Portland/lime mortars
- Compatible with applications requiring type I-II Portland cement
- Mixing ratio for concrete is 1 part cement, 2 parts sand and 3 parts gravel
- Store in a tightly closed container off the floor in a dry place
- Learn more about concrete and cement here in our Buying Guide