Basco Classic single panel shower enclosures use innovative engineering to create a suspended glass look to complement sophisticated bath decors. The drip rail system at the bottom of the door includes a channel that returns water back inside the shower. There is a 3 in. magnetic handle that wraps the door to make sure the door latches to the unit. All Basco shower enclosures are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moderate DIY Skills are recommended for installation of the shower enclosure. To reduce water we recommend placing the interior panel to be positioned closed to the shower head. Ensure your measurements are precise and finished wall material is in place before measuring for your shower door. Tools needed to install the door are: Tape measure, level, hacksaw, drill, 7/64 in., 1/8 in., 1/4 in. drill bits, #2 Philips screwdriver, 3/16 in. wrench, sharp knife, and caulking (clear silicone recommended) Optional tools include a miter box for cutting parts to length, files, center punch, and masking tape. At Basco Shower Enclosures, our goal is to create a remarkable experience for you. Because the shower is everything, our team of design engineers and precision craftsmen create a comprehensive family of shower enclosures we’re proud to brand with the Basco name. We make the selection of your shower door easy and offer helpful and responsive customer service to answer all of your questions.
- 0.188 in. thick clear glass provides the polished look to showcase your shower
- Walk-through opening will vary between 24- 25.5 in.
- Bottom threshold width is 1.81 in. wide and designed to repel water in the shower
- Unit can be installed for left or right entry and swings out only
- Pivot hinge allows for 3/8 in. adjustment for out-of-plumb wall conditions
- Overall unit height is 66 in. tall
- Door can be applied to fiberglass or tile shower bases
- Shower door only - does not include shower walls or base