The easy slip-on baseboard heater cover that instantly rejuvenates ugly old, yet perfectly functional, baseboard heaters. Baseboarders couplers (aka splicer) are used for baseboard heaters that are longer than 6 ft. When 2 BC001 panels are placed side by side the coupler slips over the ends of both panels. By registering the butt ends together the splice detail is consistent with the panel material while ensuring any gap is completely hidden.
- Creates a visually quiet transition when 2 BC001 panels are installed side by side while registering the 2 ends together
- Steel with a powder coated semi-gloss white finish
- DIY installation, no tools, no hired help
- As seen on "ask this old house"
- Made in Canada
- This product will not retrofit to an existing baseboard heater unless a Baseboarders Basic Series panel is in use