The easy slip-on baseboard heater cover that instantly rejuvenates ugly old, yet perfectly functional, baseboard heaters. Baseboarders inside corners are designed to cover the gap produced when 2 Baseboarders panels meet in an "L" configuration. Consistent with all Baseboarders accessories, the inside corner just slips over 2 Baseboarders panels to maintain the consistent clean aesthetic from1 end to the other, even around corners.
- Snaps on to 2 BB001 panels that intersect an inside 90-degree angle creating a secure and attractive finishing detail
- Steel with a powder coated semi-gloss white finish
- DIY installation, no tools, no hired help
- Used for inside 90-degree relationships (2 heaters are pointing away from you)
- As seen on "ask this old house"
- Made in Canada
- This product will not retrofit to an existing baseboard heater unless a Baseboarders Premium Series panel is in place