Basement Watchdog Standby Batteries are uniquely constructed with heavy duty plates to store more energy, provide longer run times and last longer in standby operation. The high reserve capacity can run compatible Basement Watchdog battery backup systems intermittently for days. They are shipped dry and vacuumed sealed to retain freshness. Activation is easily started by adding the 6 qt. battery fluid pack (sold separately). Basement Watchdog Standby Batteries will accommodate the fluid sensor that will allow the battery backup controller to sound an alarm when distilled water is needed. This battery is not recommended for use with the Basement Watchdog BW12-120C, BW4000 or BWSP.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Compatible with the Basement Watchdog Emergency (BWE) battery backup sump pump system or Basement Watchdog Combination primary and battery backup sump pump system (DFK961)
- Pumps intermittently for days on the Basement Watchdog Emergency (BWE) or Combination (DFK961) system
- Accommodates the Basement Watchdog fluid sensor to sound an alarm when distilled water is needed
- Shipped without battery fluid to remain fresh until activated
- Can be easily and safely filled with a 6 qt. battery fluid pack (sold separately)